What is Amzscout pro extension and why sellers need it? (Updated August 2020)
Amzscout is a Chrome extension that can be easily installed through this link through the Chrome store. The Amz Scout team offers a free 14 days trial of the pro version, so that you can install and test how it works.
So what is AMZSCOUT and how can it help Amazon sellers perform better on Amazon?
All sellers needs to monitor their competitors activity, sales, and inventory. For a professional seller to be able to monitor them daily, Amzscout pro offers the best solution to tackle the issue. Another use for the extension is when you want to choose a new product to bring to the market. The extension will in better understand the competition and market details.
- Product research and finding new product opportunities
- Competition research and market analysis on Amazon
- Data mining through a very useful export feature.
Chrome extension for FBA sellers
If you are a savvy seller, you understand the need to have the best tools to be able to sell and compete on Amazon. As a professional seller with more than 8 years of experience on eCommerce and 3 years experience on Amazon. I attest that Amzscout pro is a must have tool for anyone operating in this space. Here are the key points for why it is the best:
1- Product research phase
Professional sellers need a professional tool to help them find the perfect product opportunity for selling on Amazon. On online courses like Amazing selling machine, Ben Cummings Fast Tack and Manny Coat Illuminati mastermind will guide you into studying the search results of keywords directly on Amazon. In order to do this you need to have a tool that not only can research but also has reliable and trustworthy number projections. We have been using Unicorn Smasher, Amzscout, Junglescout and many other Chrome extension for this reason. The most helpful are Amzscout pro and Jungle scout pro.
2- Competition Research and Market Analysis
All in one Amazon search result Analysis
Filter out unrelated product
You can easily remove unrelated results in your accumulated data in order to make a precise decision on the Niche market you are studying.
Perform metrics test on the result
To choose the right product for your Amazon business you need to make sure your product will meet the following conditions or at least most of them:
- The product should not be seasonal. We prefer not to go after seasonal products (but it’s your choice). You can find out about it’s seasonality right inside the Amzscout pro extension.
- Number 10 on the search result list should represent selling 10 units per day.
- There shouldn’t be duplicate brands on your main keyword search result (or it will make the job harder for you).
- Product rating should be at least 200 reviews. It should be above 4.3, otherwise you will miss the point that the first reviews are somehow manipulated. The product you are going to bring to the market is somehow defective or problematic
- There should be at least 3 products with BSR under 1500 and another 5 products with BSR under 3000 (we want to be going after a very competitive Niche)
- Eliminate unwanted results using the cross icon on the left of each product title on Amzscout pro results
- Check for the best sellers badge. It is a good sign if there isnt one or there is only 1.
- Check for the average price and calculate your product margin with it. (Remember to remove unrelated results and leave only those top 10 that are selling well.)
- Check for the availability date. If there are products that became available recently and they are doing well, it is a good sign.
3- Competitors Data Export
Export to an Excel file to perform thorough Analysis and Whole results Analysis.
4- All in one Features
Compare to Jungle Scout Pro extension
- Jungle Scout Pro data accumulates much slower than Amzscout. This can cause pain for those who are working under limited time management.
- It takes time to load products on the main image.
- It can only load the next page search result (Amzscout has up to 20 page by one simple click!) This is very time consuming for those who want to extract a lot of data on Amazon search results.
- It only has 12 columns of data.
- Saving products by clicking + icon on the left is not user friendly. It only saves on the web app and you need to register separately. It just doesn’t allow you to quickly save them to watch them all or export them separately.
Be smart in competitors storefront
Go there, open Amzscout pro, load all pages of a seller products and sort them by “Available from” date, look for those products that have the best chance of winning.
The things is, famous brands put thousands of dollars in a product study phase, they know what they are doing and bringing to the market. Look at the numbers below for one the biggest brands on Amazon US.
You can see they just brought this Air purifier model to the market and its an instant win.
This means two things, either the Niche is perfect or the product is, here is both.
[/tab] [tab title=”Niche Category”]
Check a niche category in total
Combine the power of Merchantwords with Amzscout extension, search for Main keywords that you found from Amazon.com/bestsellers categories and sub-categories and scroll down to find lower volume keywords (could be a Niche Keyword),
Hover over that keyword magnifying glass and click on search on Amazon.
Extract all product data using Amzscout pro and Analyse the Niche market.
At FBAMAP we only want to deliver the best choices out there to the sellers, we are not motivated by any team or individual to provide a biased opinion, we will just deliver our best experience so you will be able to choose the best tools out there.